Pages

Sunday 18 April 2010

First blog and post EVER!

Well this is the first time I have ever set up a blog and ever posted a post lol. Not quite sure what I'm doing but sure I'll get the hang of it. Computers and I generally don't mix, I try to stay clear of them at all costs but being in the business I'm in I'm learning that computers and the internet are one's best friend. If I'd received a pound for everytime someone asked me "Do you have a website or blog?" I'd be a millionaire! Ok slight exaggeration there but it's not far off. Anyway, I thought it was about time Mr Computer and I were formally introduced, so here I am a poor ceramicist trying to find her way in the dog eat dog world of craft (Don't laugh it's not as easy as it sounds). Nice to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment